- 999.945 Artworks
- 135.247 Artists
How does Artelista ensure safety?
How do I pay my order?
is the diminutive of Manuel de Sousa Filipe STREAMS born in 1953. From a very young is dedicated to the arts
- Work the earliest known is a small Rooster Color - LOW RELIEF - plaster dating from 1964.
He studied at the Casa Pia de Lisboa where he was a disciple of Master Martins Correia in the disciplines of drawing and sculpture and studied with other Masters Carving, Printing, Binding, ...
First Exhibition in the town of Tavira in March 1975, that same year with JA Gomes Pereira I realize the exhibition in the Village of Streamwood in 1979 and conducts its R Single in the city of Torres Novas.
He has participated in numerous solo and group exhibitions since then, drawing, painting, sculpture and poetry.In Theatre
1983 - Monitor - Theater Scenography - Playwriting and Directing 1986 - Animator Theater 1990 - Characterization and Special Effects for Theatre and Film
Co-founder of the Grotto - Theatre Brooks in 1978
Represented two parts Written 3 pieces 17 pieces 14 pieces Scenography and Characterization staged and Actor Direction
- Collaborated in the context of theater, with the Schools and Streams of C + S
LATEST EXHIBITIONS and other events
2009 - Gallery-Author - Madrid - Exposition (April 2009)
- Participation in the Book Collective Author "EN LA CALLE" - Mexico
- Cultural Merit Award - Village of Streams
2008 - Museum of Agricultural Streams - Photography Exhibition
2007 - Queen Elizabeth Hospital - Torres Novas
- Individual - "PASSAGES"
2006 - Joseph Tagarro Painter Gallery - Cartaxo
- Individual - "THE MEMORY OF ASSIGNED"
- Feast of Patron - Streams - legal -
- I and Art Contest
2004 - Cine Clube de Torres Novas
- Individual - "I and Morph"
Fill in the following form to request this artist a budget for a customized artwork.